Located in the North West corner of the complex, Hodgett's is a 10 acre lake with a high stock of hungry carp, offering anglers a very good chance of a big hit of fish.
£28 for 24hours
Juniors and OAP's £20 for 24 hours
Lake record 24lb
Hodgett’s lake has been designed as an out and out ‘action’ water. Stocked with 850 young and very hungry carp, it’s the ideal lake for younger and less experienced anglers alike. With that said, if you’re just looking for a bit of fun and a bend in the rod or you want to try out a new rig or tactic that you haven’t used before, this could be the lake for you!
Heavy baiting with pellet and maize is the order of the day on this lake and if you fish well, you could enjoy plenty of action and build up a large hit of fish.
Although the average size of the fish is currently around low to mid doubles, there have been several twenty pounders caught so there is definitely the chance of a better fish or two.
*Please note, some swims are still closed on Hodgett’s*
Norton Disney Day Tickets
Tickets – £25 for 24 hours, £12 for 12 hours (7am-7pm).
Concessions – £20 for 24 hours (OAP, Disabled and Junior anglers (under 18))
All under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. If the responsible adult is not fishing, there is no charge.
All five lakes are now open but please be aware that some swims on some lakes are still closed.
- Please familiarise yourself with the rules prior to attending site. Anyone seen to be breaking any of the rules will be asked to leave the complex without refund.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is in operation on this venue. To gain entry, please ensure you enter the correct vehicle registration number. If you are arriving on foot please enter “ON FOOT” in the Vehicle Registration field.
- The main fishery gate opens at 7am and closes at 7pm. You can turn up and start your session at any time between these hours.
- Anglers that are fishing for 24 hours or more will have an hour to walk around the complex to help them decide where they would like to fish. So your ticket will start an hour after you have entered the complex and you will also have an hour to pack up and vacate your swim at the end of your session, giving you your full 24 hours fishing time.
- Swim choice is on a first come, first served basis with no pre-booking available. Payment will be made at the entry gate. **PLEASE NOTE, PAYMENT IS CURRENTLY MADE AT THE LODGE. CARD PAYMENTS ONLY**
- Pellets are available to purchase on site in either 5kg or 25kg bags for £10 and £45 respectively. The fish have been fed with these pellets since being stocked so their use is highly recommended.
- How to find us: Swinderby road/Butt Lane, Norton Disney, LN6 9QH.
- If you would like to call ahead to check swim availability, the on-site contact number is 07497 183976.