- Paying anglers and staying guests only allowed on site. Visitors must be cleared with the fishery team prior to arrival. Opening/closing times are not negotiable.
- You must be in possession of your current EA rod license in order to fish.
- Vehicles off the grass at all times. Only stop in designated car parks. No unloading at swims.
- Angler’s bivvies must be pitched in the designated swims. No tents.
- Respect your fellow anglers and keep within the stated swim boundaries.
- Intoxicated and/or anti-social anglers will be asked to leave the complex.
- No bait boats or hard boats allowed.
- Dogs are allowed on the complex but must be kept under control in the confines of your swim and all mess must be cleared up after them.
- All BBQ’s must be raised off the floor. No fires.
- No air rifles or other weapons.
- Do not cut trees or foliage without the fishery teams permission.
- You must leave just before the stated time on your ticket or buy an extension.
- Maximum of three rods.
- Please call the fishery phone (07497 183976) if you catch a fish over 20lb during opening hours, so a bailiff can come and take pictures.
- Please call the emergency phone (number located at the lodge) at any time if you land a fish over 40lb.
- No shelf life boilies (except hookbaits).
- April 1st to October 31st – Pellets, boilies, maize, sweetcorn and floaters only.
- November 1st to March 31st – Only low oil pellets plus high carb/low protein boilies and all particles/pulses (these MUST be freshly prepared, no preserved/PVA friendly particles in tubs etc.).
- No nuts of any kind but nut-based frozen boilies are fine.
- No maggots, casters, worms or other live baits at any time.
- All spombs/spods/bait rockets must float.
- Barbless hooks only. No crushed barbs.
- No long shank nailer (long, curved shank) style hooks. Standard long shank hooks are fine.
- No 360 rigs but Ronnie/Spinner rigs ARE allowed.
- Zig rigs on one rod only. Minimum breaking strain line 10lb.
- Minimum reel line is 0.35mm or 0.33mm if using tapered line.
- Braided reel line on spod and marker rods only.
- No spodding over zigs.
- Leads must be able to eject or pull free easily.
- Leadcore/fused leaders are allowed but must not be more than 1m long.
- Nothing fixed on the line behind the lead system except putty.
- All nets, unhooking mats and slings are provided by the fishery. Please do not bring your own onto site.
- You must have suitable carp care liquid for treating injuries on landed fish.
- Fish must be lifted from the water in a weigh sling.
- Fish can be retained for no longer than 15 minutes and must be out of water for the minimum time possible. All fish must be weighed and photographed safely in the swim they are landed from.
- Any dead fish or fish that look to be distressed or injured, please inform the fishery team immediately.