Embryo job opportunity
***ROLE NOW FILLED*** Embryo Office Administrator
Embryo Angling Habitats are expanding their operations and looking for a highly organised individual to work as part of the team, based in the Basildon office. The main duties will be handling the venue’s membership and incoming enquiries coming into the office.
Embryo Angling was formed in 2014 and is Danny Fairbrass’s way of putting something back into fishing. This occurs in two main ways; by running a fencing service that can protect fisheries by installing otter fencing at cost price and by securing/opening new fisheries. The job will be covering both of these areas.
We are looking for a reliable organised member of staff. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the team has adequate support to work efficiently. We are a small organisation and there is opportunity for the right candidate to undertake a wide range of roles and experiences within the company.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and handling incoming enquiries. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. A good knowledge of fishing/fisheries is desired but not essential.
The office administrator will ensure the smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to maximise efficiency
· Responsible for the membership process of Embryo fishing venues
· Handle enquiries by: Phone, e-mail, letters etc.
· Create/update records and databases as required
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities (including written communication)
· Excellent organisational skills
· Knowledge of MS Office and managing databases
· Working knowledge of social media
· Carp angling background and knowledge of fishery operations
Competitive salary: Dependant on experience
***ROLE NOW FILLED***